Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bipartisan Decisions

Watching the healthcare summit I could not believe the posturing by both sides. There were a few good ideas tossed out by both sides. The longer I watched the more I realized that the Democrats were just looking for a few Republican ideas to add. Their mind was made up and this was just the one last token opportunity for the Republicans to jump on board.

When my wife is finished re-decorating a room she always asks, "If I would like to add anything, but it can't clash with what I already have". Which usually means DON'T MESS WITH MY CREATION!!! SO, My contribution is usually my shoes placed neatly in the corner. Afterwards she compliments me on a job ...well done. I think this is the type of bipartisanship that Mr. Obama is looking for. DON'T MESS WITH IT... Put your shoes neatly in the corner and I will pat you on the back and tell everyone how hard we worked on it.

Why are Nancy and the gang acting like children, “We need it NOW”! Is it possible that they have finally recognized that this progressive dream can come true?

They are so scared continuing to hide the facts, the bill, and the cost while pushing forward harder than I have ever seen any politician push.

I am glad the American People put the brakes on this otherwise we would be looking like the Stafford Hospital in England.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article7039285.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment